Who we are
WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- The To deliver the products you have ordered (for example to our courier), fulfilling any requests that you have created and process your return and exchange.
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes in the event of order or delivery difficulties and responding to your inquiries.
- To manage and develop BeUnic Business and Operations, administer accounts, collect and process payments.
- To better understand your needs and preferences, possibly through carrying out research on our users’ or product evaluations.
- To deliver information of marketing/promotional materials through the various communication channels you have provided to us about our products or website, including adding you to a BeUnic email list or to our customer phone and mail marketing list when you register for an account or make a purchase with us. You may opt to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by clicking on our unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier).
- All BeUnic members have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing communication from us and/or selected third parties you should inform us via emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org